For further information about applying to the Graduate Programs in Mathematics, contact:
Graduate Program in Mathematics
C-36 Padelford Hall, Box 354350
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-4350
- Change advisor: This form has now been converted to an email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org cc'ing your preliminary advisor, proposed new advisor and the Math GPC (email@example.com) to request this change. Your new advisor should reply confirming they agree to the change.
- Enroll in the Advanced Data Science PhD Option (PDF)
- Language exam: This form has now been converted to an email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (cc'ing any faculty involved with completing the exam), explaining how you completed the exam. If a faculty member was involved, they should reply to your email confirming the exam outcome.
- Quarterly plan: This form has now been converted to an email. Please email email@example.com with your quarterly plan and cc your preliminary advisor. Your advisor should respond approving the plan.
See the following links for more information about various aspects of graduate study at the University of Washington.
- UW Graduate School
- UW Grad School Core Programs
- UW Office of Graduate Admissions
- UW Student Guide
- UW SafeCampus
- UW Graduate & Professional Student Senate
- Equal Opportunity Office
- Disability Services Office
- Graduate Opportunities & Minority Achievement Program
- Student Parent Resource Center