Resources to explore possible career paths.
Information about becoming a grader can be found here.
Students enrolled in Math 111/112, 120, 124/125/126, 134/135/136 are encouraged to use the Math Study Center.
Students seeking additional help studying math may be interested in a tutor. Please view our Math Tutor Directory for details.
Opportunities for undergraduates research and internships at the UW and beyond.
Below are forms and petitions commonly used by our undergraduates. They are able to be downloaded as a PDF and filled in. Degree requirements and planning sheets for specific math major options can be found on our Degree Options page.
Math Department Forms
- Satisfactory Progress Plan
- Request to Move Graduation Date
- 4 Year Planning Sheet
- Mathematics Senior Thesis Topic Proposal
- Petition for Common Final Make-Up Exam - Conflict/Religious Reasons
- Petition for Common FInal Make-Up Exam - Illness
- Graduation Plan Beyond Maximum Credits
- Hardship Withdrawal Petition for Courses
- Late Add Petition
- Late Grading Option Change Petition
- Registration Transaction Form