SPRING QUARTER - COVID-19 Resources:
- Spring Quarter Overview with FAQ
- UW Academic Support - tips for online learning from UW
- The Student Technology Loan Program allows students to borrow laptops, tablets and other equipment for free. Visit their site to see real-time equipment inventory and learn more.
- UW Library Remote Resources
- letstalk.uw.edu. - "drop-in" for support through Virtual Let's Talk during designated days and times
- CLUE- open Sunday-Thursday from 7pm-11pm at night. Students can now simply go to our website during operating hours and check in on-line.
- Academic success coaching is also available on-line and students can schedule 30 minute appointments with our coaches throughout the week.
- https://www.camscanner.com/ - free app, turns your cellphone into a scanner
- Office Max and Fed Ex allow you to email in documents to print for pick up, or FedEx will mail it to you. Check details at local store.
- Husky Healthy & Wellbeing https://wellbeing.
Sanvello is a mobile app that helps you monitor your wellbeing and teaches you coping strategies. Its premium content is currently free in response to additional stress related to COVID-19.
UW Recreation is offering several yoga, mindfulness and nutrition series online
help -- free homework help
Resources to explore possible career paths.
Forms and petitions commonly used by our undergraduates, and useful academic links.
Information about becoming a Math grader can be found here.
Students enrolled in Math 111/112, 120, 124/125/126, 134/135/136 are encouraged to use the Math Study Center.
Students seeking additional help studying math may be interested in a tutor. Please view our Math Tutor Directory for details.
A list of events, jobs, opportunities that may interest Math and ACMS majors.
A list of UW organizations for students in Mathematics.
Opportunities for undergraduates research and internships at the UW and beyond.