Most mathematics graduate students at the University of Washington are supported as teaching assistants throughout their graduate careers. The Mathematics Department is committed to helping its graduates to become excellent teachers. Follow these links to learn how we accomplish this through TA training, teaching seminars, classroom teaching opportunities, and K-12 outreach.
- TA Training
- Guidelines for TA and RA Appointments
- Teaching Opportunities
- K-12 Resources at UW Professional & Continueing Education (PCE)
- Math 120 Text Online (To get access send email to David Collingwood at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- TA Office Hour Policy
- TA Manual (PDF)
- Job Descriptions for TA Jobs
- Frequently Asked Questions
The UW Center for Teaching and Learning has many resources for teaching at the UW. We encourage you to visit their web pages and participate in their activities.