Our advising office operations are remote. Advisors are available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or virtual drop-in advising using Zoom.
Prospective Math and ACMS applicants are encouraged to attend an information session. Students should meet with an advisor if they would like to discuss admission decisions, course registration, academic progress, graduation, and more. Advisers are available in the Office of Student Services, C-36 Padelford.
Math Major Information Session
Please visit our web-based Math Major Information Session. This information is for any student interested in applying to the BA or BS Math major.
For questions, email: email@example.com. If you have a quick question, you can try the phone, 206 543-6830, someone may be able to pick up remotely.
Be sure to include your student ID number. Please use email for:
- Course Registration Questions that are not answered on our website (or if you're unsure!)
- Questions about the math minor
- Questions about a specific class
- Registration for a course you have permission to add
- Applying to Graduate
Mornings: 9:30am-11:30am, Monday through Friday
Afternoons: 1:30pm-3:30pm, M/W/TH/F & 1:30-2:15, Tuesday
*See below for office closures and/or revised drop-in hours. (ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
The Google sign-in sheet for Zoom drop-in advising will open a few minutes before the start of the session. https://tinyurl.com/
Download the Standard UW Zoom desktop or phone app here: washington.zoom.us
REVISED DROP-IN HOURS:
Finals Week (MARCH 15 -19)
M-W 9:30 - 11:30 & 1:30 - 2:30
Th-F 9:30-10:30 & 1:30-2:30
Spring Break (MARCH 22 - 26): M-F 9:30-10:30 & 1:30-2:30
When should I come in for advising?
- Applying to graduate (during Virtual Office hours, please use email instead)
- Course plans for new math majors with another major (during Virtual Office hours, please use email instead)
- Changing a major or minor (for Math and ACMS majors only) (during Virtual Office hours, please use email instead)
- For International Students, we can sign OPT forms. Note, if you are using OPT Express Processing you should use the firstname.lastname@example.org email. Otherwise, bring your forms in for signature.
Location: Padelford C-36 (campus map)
Please note, only our Program Assistant is available via phone. Please email if you have questions for an adviser.