Notice: As of March 9, our advising office operations are remote. Advisors are available via email at email@example.com or virtual drop-in advising using Zoom.
Prospective Math and ACMS applicants are encouraged to attend an information session. Students should meet with an advisor if they would like to discuss admission decisions, course registration, academic progress, graduation, and more. Advisers are available in the Office of Student Services, C-36 Padelford.
Math Major Information Session
Attend an information session to learn more about our Math major options and to speak with an academic adviser. Information sessions are designed for any student who is interested in applying to the BA or BS Math major.
Our next information sessions will be: Dawg Daze Q&A Drop-in Event, SEPT 24th at 10:30am-11:30am
Prospective Math majors are invited to attend a Q&A session to ask any questions about how and when to apply. To be prepare, please visit our web-based Math Major Information Session before attending.
For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a quick question, you can try the phone, 206 543-6830, someone may be able to pick up remotely.
Be sure to include your student ID number. Please use email for:
- Course Registration Questions that are not answered on our website (or if you're unsure!)
- Questions about the math minor
- Questions about a specific class
- Registration for a course you have permission to add
See below for office closures and/or revised drop-in hours. (ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
The Google sign-in sheet for Zoom drop-in advising will open a few minutes before the start of the session. https://tinyurl.com/
Download the Standard UW Zoom desktop or phone app here: washington.zoom.us
REVISED DROP-IN HOURS:
Thursday, SEPT 24: morning drop-ins changed to 9:30-10:15
Friday, SEPT 25: no afternoon drop-ins; 9:30-10:30 only
Tuesday, SEPT 29: afternoon drop-in 1:30-2:15
When should I come in for advising?
- Applying to graduate
- Course plans for new math majors with another major
- Changing a major or minor (for Math and ACMS majors only)
- For International Students, we can sign OPT forms. Note, if you are using OPT Express Processing you should use the email@example.com email. Otherwise, bring your forms in for signature.
Location: Padelford C-36 (campus map)
Please note, only our Program Assistant is available via phone. Please email if you have questions for an adviser.