Current and prospective Math and ACMS students are encouraged to meet with an academic adviser to discuss admission, course registration, academic progress, graduation, and more. Advisers are available in the Office of Student Services, C-36 Padelford.
Math Major Information Session
Attend an information session to learn more about our Math Major options and to meet with an Academic Adviser. This information session is designed for any student who is interested in applying to the BA or BS Math major. All information sessions are held in Padelford Hall, Classroom C-36.
Our next information sessions will be:
Tuesday, DEC 4: 12:30-1:15pm
Tuesday, JAN 8: 12:30 - 1:15pm
We will cover:
When and how to apply
What math courses to register for
Which Math option is right for me?
For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include your student ID number. Please use email for:
- Course Registration Questions that are not answered on our website (or if you're unsure!)
- Questions about the math minor
- Questions about a specific class
- Registration for a course you have permission to add
Drop-in Advising Hours: Mon. - Fri. 9:30-11:30 & 1:30-3:30
NOTICE: See below for office closures and/or revised drop-in hours.
MON, NOV 12: closed; Veterans Day
THUR - FRI, NOV 22-23: closed; Thanksgiving Holiday
When should I come in for advising?
- Applying to graduate
- Course plans for new math majors with another major
- Changing a major or minor (for Math and ACMS majors only)
- Note for International Students, we can sign OPT forms, but we are currently unable to sign off on CPT.
Location: Padelford C-36 (campus map)
Please note only our Program Assistant is available via phone. Please email if you have questions for an adviser.