Current and prospective Math and ACMS students are encouraged to meet with an academic adviser to discuss admission, course registration, academic progress, graduation, and more. Advisers are available in the Office of Student Services, C-36 Padelford.
Math Major Information Session
Attend an information session to learn more about our Math Major options and to meet with an Academic Adviser. This information session is designed for any student who is interested in applying to the BA or BS Math Major this January or planning ahead for next fall.
Our next information session will be offered Thursday, January 4th at 1:30pm in Padelford Hall, C-36 Classroom.
We will cover:
When and how to apply
What math courses to register for
Which Math option is right for me?
Advising - Office of Student Services
For questions, email: email@example.com
Be sure to include your student ID number. Please use email for:
- Course Registration Questions that are not answered on our website (or if you're unsure!)
- Questions about the math minor
- Questions about a specific class
- Registration for a course you have permission to add
Drop-in Advising Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:30-11:30 and 1:30-3:30
When should I come in for advising?
- Applying to graduate
- Course plans for new math majors with another major
- Changing a major or minor (for Math and ACMS majors only)
Location: Padelford C-36 (campus map)
Please note only our Program Assistant is available via phone. Please email if you have questions for an adviser.