Current and prospective Math and ACMS students are encouraged to meet with an academic adviser to discuss admission, course registration, academic progress, graduation, and more. Advisers are available in the Office of Student Services, C-36 Padelford.
Prospective Math Major Advising
Attend an information session to learn more about our Math Major options and to meet with an Academic Adviser. This information session is designed for any student who is interested in applying to the BA or BS Math Major this January or planning ahead for next fall.
Our next information session is Wednesday, November 29th at 2:30pm in Padelford Hall, C-36 Classroom.
We will cover:
- Admission requirements
- Personal Statement
- When and how to apply
- What math courses to register for
- Which Math option is right for me?
For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include your student ID number. Please use email for:
- Course Registration Questions that are not answered on our website (or if you're unsure!)
- Questions about the math minor
- Questions about a specific class
- Registration for a course you have permission to add
Current Drop-in Hours: Monday through Friday 9:30-11:30 am and 1:30-3:30
When should I come in for advising?
- Applying to graduate
- Course plans for new math majors with another major
- Changing a major or minor (math and acms majors only)
Location: Padelford C-36 (campus map)
Please note only our Program Assistant is available via phone. Please email if you have questions for an adviser.