You can use the Event Categories to display specific types of events, such as Faculty Meetings, and you can use the Subcalendars to display events related to a specific event series, such as the Milliman Lectures.
There are a number of mathematics-related colloquia and seminar series on campus. Some can be taken for credit.
Broad interest talks
- Algebra and Algebraic Geometry Seminar
- Combinatorics and Geometry Seminar
- Current Topics Seminar
- Differential Geometry/PDE Seminar
- Graduate Student Analysis Seminar
- Inverse Problems Seminar
- Number Theory Seminar
- Probability Seminar
- Rainwater Seminar
- Trends in Optimization Seminar
- Undergraduate Mathematical Sciences Seminar